Privacy verklaring

maandag 17 oktober 2016

Next scarf

Een paar dagen geleden pakte ik dit mooie wolletje van Dutch Knitting Designs uit mijn voorraad. Het is een kombinatie van merino, bamboo en zijde.

A few days back I took this beautiful skein from Dutch Knitting Design from my stash. It's a combination of merino, bamboo and silk.


Ik had er een mooi patroon voor in gedachte en al snel had ik de streng met mijn wolwinder opgedraaid.

I had a lovely pattern in mind for it and I used my wolwinder to wind up the skein.


Het patroon dat ik ging maken was een variatie op de Hitchhiker van Martina Behm die Hitchhiker Beyond (klik) heet.

The pattern that I'm going to use is a variation on the Hitchhiker from Martina Behm called Hitchhiker Beyond (click).


Inmiddels is de sjaal al behoorlijk lang en ik hoop hem vandaag af te krijgen.

In the meantime the scarf is quite long and I hope to finish it today.



7 opmerkingen:

Marilyn zei

So pretty.
Love the colors.
Marilyn

Truus zei

Mooi Carin en helemaal mijn kleuren!
Veel breiplezier en gezellige dag
groetjes,Truus uit Drenthe

Anoniem zei

Hello for the first time in a while! I hope you are doing very well, Carin. I haven't had time to read blogs, or do much blogging, the past few months, but today I have a little chance. That is a beautiful project. I've seen a lot of Hitchhicker shawls on Ravelry, I hope you enjoy yours.

Julie zei

The wool looks very soft, a delightful shawl is being created.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique zei

The colours are lovely.

loris zei

You always find such lovely colors.

jolanda zei

Ook alweer mooi! Wat een bijzonder patroon zeg.