Privacy verklaring

vrijdag 5 augustus 2016

5 rows ready

Ik hou van haken.
Ik hou van deze patroontjes.
Ik hou van de kleurtjes die ik gebruik.
En zo komt het dat er weer 26 vierkantjes bij zijn gekomen 
en daarmee rij 5 ook klaar is.

I love to crochet.
I love these patterns.
I love the colors I'm using.
And that is why there are another 26 squares have been made
and row 5 is done.


Er zijn 13 patroon vierkantjes en 13 granny squares bij gekomen. Hier komen de patroon vierkantjes nog een keer apart in beeld.

I made 13 pattern squares and 13 granny squares. Here are the pattern squares separated to view.













Het Crystal vierkantje is de laatste van de 32 patroon vierkantjes, maar omdat ik mijn deken groter maak, heb ik nogmaals 27 patroon (en 26 granny) vierkantjes nodig. Ik haak de patroontjes dus nog een keer en laat er 5 achterwege, zodat ik in totaal 9 rijen van 13 vierkantjes krijg. Dit is het eerste vierkantje dat er nu 2x in zit.

The Crystal square is the last of the 32 pattern squares, but because I'm making my blanket larger, I have to crochet another 27 pattern (and 26 granny) squares. So that means I'm going to crochet all the pattern squares again, except for 5 squares. That way I get 9 rows of 13 squares. This is the first square that now are crochet twice.


Deze week kwam ook het patroon waarvoor ik het borduurwerk en afwerking heb gedaan. Zo leuk om je naam te zien staan ;-) Patroon is alleen te verkrijgen bij Crazy Annie's Stitchin' (klik).

This week the pattern came for which I did the modelstitching and finishing. So great to see your name printed ;-) Pattern only available at Crazy Annie's Stitchin' (click).




7 opmerkingen:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique zei

This blanket gets lovelier each time you post pictures.

Terri zei

Your blanket is beautiful!

Triniki zei

Preciosa la manta, estoy deseando verla terminada!
Un abrazo.

Beth zei

I am in awe of your crocheted blanket. Congrats on your model stitch too!

Hilda zei

Good morning, Carin and a wonderful weekend!
I cannot believe how fast your blanket is growing. You are so diligent!
I love the color combination - and all those different grannies. A very charming work!

Hugs
Hilda

Tania zei

Wauw, dat schiet aardig op!
Leuke kleurtjes ook.

jmk zei

I must just second Hilda's comments. And how wonderful to see your name "in lights". :)