Privacy verklaring

maandag 27 januari 2014

Sampler Sunday

Gisteren was het Sampler Sunday op de groep van Little House Needleworks, wat inhoudt dat je op zondag werkt aan een sampler. Ik hebt geborduurd aan de Orchard Valley Quilting Bee, want mijn laatste update was van 20 maart 2013 ...

Yesterday it was sampler Sunday on the group of Little House Needleworks, which means that you stitch on a sampler on Sunday. I have been working on Orchard Valley Quilting Bee, because my last update was from March 20, 2013 ...


En tot zover ben ik gekomen gisteren ...

And this is how far I got yesterday  ...


Ik borduur deze sampler op 40 ct. Vintage Beige linnen met 1 draadje DMC.

I stitch this sampler on 40 ct. Vintage Mocha linen with 1 thread DMC.

19 opmerkingen:

Ann zei

Ben jij effe bezig geweest met dit ontwerp en andere ornamentjes!
't Is goed te zien dat je van die lastige elleboog verlost bent (dat neem ik toch aan) ;-)!
Groetjes,
Ann

Marilyn zei

Very pretty.
Marilyn

Petites xxx et Cie zei

Lovely progress!
Bisxxx

AnitaS zei

Wat een leuk idee om met meerdere op afstand te borduren. Mooi geworden.

helen zei

Soo beautiful! and on 40ct linen - I couldn't!! Congrats! :)

helen zei

Are you using the colours as indicated on the pattern or what you have or like better?? Because they are very pretty!

Verona zei

Prachtige borduurwerk. Zonde om dit te laten liggen.
Groetjes Verona

Carin zei

Yes I use the colors from the chart.

Dolores zei

I love your mocha linen. You have done a great job but I too would cringe at 40 count. I hope you keep it up every Sunday so that we can see more progress. It's lovely.

Barb zei

Carin you have me wanting to break my stitch from stash as that is simply gorgeous. I also read the Dan Walsh The Discovery as I saw it on your blog-really enjoyed it. I must stop coming over to see you , it is not good for the bank balance. I am addicted though and cannot help it when I see a post from you pop up .Thankyou my friend for enabling me.

Monica zei

Wat is dit een mooi borduurpatroon! en de 'kop is er af' succes met de rest

Julie zei

Very pretty designs Carin and such a lovely colour choice to this one.

Lida zei

Wat een mooi patroon , die verdient het om af gemaakt te worden! Groetjes
Lida

Floor zei

Heel mooi patroon die sampler.
Je bent weer even "onder de pannen"!

Guusje, zei

Ke hebt veel gedaan in eend Ag en hij wordt erg mooi.

Elisa zei

wat een mooi werkje

Tania zei

Prachtig werkje!

Judy zei

I have benn following your blog for awhile now and each time I am so amazed at how quicly and beautifully you stitch, quilt, crochet or knit and finish projects. I loved all the ornaments you finished before the holiday. Beautiful!!!

Judy Heartland stitcher

Carol zei

I really love this one, Carin!! Such pretty colors :)