Privacy verklaring

woensdag 28 oktober 2009

Wicked !

Gisteren de laatste hand gelegd aan een freebie van Primitive Bettys. De freebie heet Wicked en ik vind hem erg leuk geworden.

Yesterday I finished this freebie. It is from Primitive Bettys and its called Wicked.


Ik heb hem geborduurd op 32 ct. linnen in een  mosterdkleur waarvan ik een stuk gekregen had van Lintine via de wensenkermis op borduurhoekje. Ook heb ik er nog een oude knoop op genaaid die ik tussen mijn andere knopen vond en die ik er leuk bij vond passen.

I stitched it on 32 count linnen (mustard color) and I attached an old button I found between my others buttons.


Oja en als jullie je afvragen wat Bowy in de tijd doet terwijl ik aan het borduren ben, slapen met zijn nieuwe vriendje.
 
And if you are wondering what our dog is doing while I'm stitching, sleeping with his toy buddy

6 opmerkingen:

primitivebettys zei

Wonderful finish! I love the color choices ~ just awesome! Thanks for stitching & sharing too! I'll be posting on my blog for Friday Finishes.

Oh... and your puppy is just TOO ADORABLE! :)

Smiles,

Betty

Jackie zei

This turned out very nice Carin. Isn't that Betty something? just love her.

Michele B. zei

What a clever finish - I love the button, and the mustard color is perfect. I love your little Halloween tree too!

Myriam zei

Qu'il est adorable! Une petite histoire: j'arrive sur ton blog par celui d'April...or j'habite beaucoup plus près de chez toi ( en Belgique!)

Nina zei

This tiny cushion is so cute, but your dog is the cutest!! :)

lapappilon zei

ohhh, so sweet dog! :-D